Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Interesting... Very Very Interesting... Maybe a Little TMI

I just had something very very strange happen. Not entirely sure what the heck is going on.  Anyway this might get a little graphic and a little TMI. So cover your ears and close your eyes if you don't want to read weird girl problem ish. LOL

Anyways, On the 9th I thought I started my period again.  I started to bleed old brown blood for a  day and then had I started bleeding red blood. It wasn't a lot. I didn't need a pad. However, when I wiped it was there. Here we are on the 12th and I haven't bled or anything all day... I go to the bathroom and I wipe and there was a little bit of brown blood with a little bit of red blood along with a whole bunch of cervical mucus.

Natually, I had kind of given up on this month because I had started bleeding. I didn't think much of it so I hadn't been taking my ovulation tests. I don't know if I am having implantation bleeding or if I am having ovulation bleeding or what. I am trying to suck down enough water to take a test to see if I get a positive ovulation test... Who knows! I would love to be ovulating right now. Even better I would love to be pregnant. So who knows! :)

Keeping my fingers crossed for all the possibilities right now. I would gladly and happily take being pregnant right now. :) So I am just going to go with it for now. :) Figures crossed for all you out there doing the dance and doing what you gotta do to have a little one :) Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment