Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Daily Frusterations of PCOS

God, sometimes I swear. I feel like I just get so frustrated with this stuff. Right now I am having a super prolonged period. Its been going for about a month. I am just seriously sick of it. For a few weeks its just been this brownish old looking blood. Now, its full on red bright blood. YAY! I have been struggling with the worst headaches the last couple days. I don't typically struggle with headaches either but for the last couple of days, man this headache has just been the death of me. I just want to have a baby... I just want to have a NORMAL period. I don't know why things just can't get normal. It just seriously puts me in the foulest mood. I wish I had more positive things to day today. I just don't. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I am sick and tired of bleeding days on end. And excuse me if this take this blog off the charts but it would be nice to be able to have some "time" with my husband if you know what I mean. I would really like to live a normal life. Geez! 

Right now, I am sitting here in my bedroom and I would rather stay up in my bedroom and just sit here then even think about leaving the house. UHG! Why do we have to feel this way and why does this have to be so freaking miserable. I am supposed to see my doctor but not for another 2 weeks. Just wish I could get in to see her so she would finally change my meds.

I feel like my time clock is ticking and my husband is going to be 40 in two years. I really would just like to be able to have a baby soon. Really Really SOON! Nothing like feeling your time clock ticking and feeling like having a baby isn't going to happen. Uhg... I might just sit here and cry! UHG!!! 

Well anyways I think I am done with this blog post today. Hopefully I will be back with something a little more positive. Hope you all are having a better day then I am! 


1 comment:

  1. I totally know the feeling !! :( Have you tried taking provera? It sounds counter productive but everytime I took it during the never-ending AF, it always stopped it. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete