Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Crazy Life...

Hey to all my cysters! So much has been going on as of lately I can't even begin to put in to words or figure out where to start. Its been a crazy couple of months. Lets start with some things that have happened in the past couple of Months. My husband and I went out to visit our best friends from Utah for our littlest nephews, Lucas' first birthday. We can't even begin to tell you how big he is. He's just been such  joy to watch grow and we are so lucky to have been able to be apart of his life. We came home and my best friend and her son came out to California for a couple of weeks. While she was here her husband ended up having some medical issues. My aunt who has been ill for quite some time took a turn and ended up in intensive care. She is now out of intensive care and doing much better thankfully. 

My beautiful niece Somer graduated from preschool! She is officially going to be a big kindergartener. I can't believe how time flies and how big she has gotten. My nephew Jaxten turned 3 years old this June. He's getting so big too. Feels like yesterday I was welcoming both of these little characters in to the world. Time just flies. I can't begin to tell you. 

We also welcomed home NaShay and Kelby and little Lucas back to California. They recently moved backed and we couldn't be happier that they are here with us. Josh and I are planning on moving in the middle of August in to a bit of a bigger home in a near by town. We can't wait. We are so excited for this move and so excited to just get it over with more or less. HAHAH the stress of moving! Honestly, Josh and I haven't even had time to be trying to have a baby recently. We have sort of placed that on the back burner for the time being. We just have so much on our plate at the current moment its hard to be trying to do that as well. Its crazy town! 

We have had some very unfortunate news, my husband Josh lost his grandpa just a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, he has been suffering from Alzheimer's disease. It's been a rough road but we honestly couldn't have done any of this with out our family and friends who have loved us through all the hard times and been there to support us through all the good times. 

I am so sorry that we haven't been posting as much on here. I just wanted to give you all a little update as to where we have been and what has been going on. It has been a lot! I promise you that there will be much more postings on here once we have moved in and gotten settled. Then let the TTC journey begin. It's on folks! Thank you all for your unconditional support through all the ups and downs and sticking around reading my blogs. We will be having more posts come up soon! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment