Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Finishing the 2 Week Wait...

Hey Everyone, I know it has been a while since my last post. We have been out of town for a little while and we just got back. I have been really focusing on my beauty blog because I fell way behind on my blogs and needed to catch up. Now, that I am finally caught up on that blog I can finally catch up on this one. So, here I am... I just wanted to give you a bit of an update. I think the last time I talked to you guys I was still ovulating.

I finally got my strong positive on the 20th.  So naturally we had been *dancing* pretty much the entire week before and a bunch after ovulation. So, now I am approaching the end of my 2 week wait.   I have 1 more day left of my two week wait and I probably won't text till after 1 week after my missed period. If Aunt flow hasn't showed her face before then.

So for the past week I have been having the fallowing symptoms:
Breast Tenderness
Neck Aches
Cramping off and on (could be PMS)
Headaches off and on
Cervical Mucus(lots)

I couldn't hardly stand it any more so I broke down and tested this morning... However I still had a negative result. I didn't use a 5 days before missed period test. I just used one of the cheapo deluxo test from Wal-Mart. It was still negative. So I am going to wait for a while and test in about a week.

I have to admit when I finally decided to look at the test, I was a little disappointed. However, I can't even be too disappointed because this was the actual first month where I actually felt like my body was doing something that it was supposed to do.  Also, I am still learning a lot about this whole trying to conceive thing. I mean really... This whole having a baby business... It's HARD... Learning what your body is doing and knowing when to test and when to have sex. Its a lot. A lot more then I ever expected.

So if I start to have any more symptoms I will definitely update again. I am going to be testing sometime next week. So bare with me guys. Long process... Believe me!

Sending all my baby dust to those of you out there trying to do the same thing I am trying to do. Hopefully you are all getting some BIG FAT POSITIVE pregnancy tests. Off to LA LA land I go. I am so exhausted. Night night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment