Monday, December 1, 2014

14 DPO- Still No Period...

Hey Everyone, 

Hope everyone had a wonderful Turkey Day! I know I did. It was absolutely wonderful with all the people I love. I stuffed my self nice and full with Turkey and all the Thanksgiving Day fixings'. I hope you all did the same. 

As for me I am nearing the ned of my 2 week wait. I am currently 14 DPO and tomorrow and as of right now I still really haven't noticed much. I told you last week after my husband and I did the baby dance I had some spotting. Since then I haven't had any more spotting and I still haven't started my period. 

Things I have noticed... My breasts have been super sensitive... I haven't had any kind of morning sickness or anything like that as of yet. I have had really bad heart burn at times off and on. I have also had some really weird breaking out on my face. I don't typically break out on my face unless its that time of the month right before I start my period. This is different. Its all along the side of my face and on my chin. I actually thought it might have been a rash but my husband said that it looks more like a break out then a rash. So who knows. 

Like I said before I am not chalking up anything right now. It's a bit early for assumptions yet. Although I would be lying to you if I said I didn't want this to happen so bad. I can't even begin to tell you! I know there are a lot of you in the same boat as me and struggling with the whole pregnancy thing. It's the hardest thing I have ever had to go through. 

Oh, and another thing I have noticed. I have been having tons of clear "discharge". It almost looks like ovulation cervical mucus. I was talking to my friend about it and she said that it could be semen. Really?? Can semen sluff off like that?? I didn't really think about that. Anyways, those bad boys need to keep swimming damn it LOL ! 

Well anyways, wishing everyone a Happy Holiday's! And a happy 2 week waiting and happy bfp. 

XXOO,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment