Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Not Really Sure...

So at this point I am not really entirely sure as to what is going on.  I am just going to give you the low down of what exactly has been going down over here...



So thought I would kind of explain my chart.  If you look at the 15th and 16th... they are shaded purple. Thats because I started bleeding some.  Now, we did the baby dance on the 14th. Started bleeding that night. Bled for about 24 hours or so. Was completely find come the 17th. I thought I had lost all hope. I thought I had started my period only after 11 days. Through the days of bleeding I continued to take ovulation tests. 



These are from May 13 - May 15. You could clearly tell I was trying to get there. You could definitely tell that I was actually progressing this time. When I was testing earlier in the week I was pretty much staying right at about the same... It wasn't till after I had some bleeding the other night that I was actually tell my tests were getting some what darker. 



Now, the top one is from May 18 and Today.  Now I am kinda thinking that the bottom is pretty damn positive.  I was thinking I should take a digital one. However, I think I freaking ran out. I am not about to go to the grocery store and buy one at like 1 AM LOL.  I just can't believe it. I think I have finally ovulated. Please please please keep your fingers crossed and hope that I can get pregnant. Now off to do the baby dance. 

Sending all kinds of baby dust out to you fabulous ladies. 

Night Night Guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment